Thursday, November 15, 2012

Easy Ice Cream Sandies

I've made these easy sandwiches once before and completely forgot about them until a couple days ago. I do not know what I was thinking! 

My favorite part of this recipe is the cool whip. I could possibly eat an entire tub of the stuff. I love it even more when it is still frozen. I imagine if you can control yourself and not eat the entire tub of cool whip but just the sandwich, that the calories are pretty low. I dipped a couple of the sandwiches in chocolate to give it an extra pow!


Easy Ice Cream Sandies

Honey or Chocolate Graham Crackers
Cool Whip
Chocolate Bark

Spread semi thawed cool whip between two graham crackers. Dip or use knife to cover sandwich with melted chocolate bar. Put sandwiches in ziploc bag and lay flat in freezer until frozen. Eat!


9 comments:

  1. OMG YUMMY, i must try this deliciousness!!!

    XO,Adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaah!! That looks delicious...why am I on a no sugar diet!!? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH man. I would probably die without a little sugar during the day

      Delete
  3. you had me at ice cream...these look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks eerily like s'mores, but so much more delicious. I cannot wait to make these for our desert on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that too! I've heard of people using mashmellow cream instead of whipped cream. I bet that would be yummy!

      Delete
  5. These look so good!!!

    I nominated you for the Liebster award! Go check out the post on my blog! =)

    http://dashofsun.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh YUM! These look so good! You are one smart girl! Did you make this up?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for details! :) ordinarilyobsessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...