Monday, November 12, 2012

Thanksgiving..Wait..What?

November is flying by. Did anyone else not realize that Thanksgiving is right around the corner? Maybe I was still holding on to the gorgeous weather we've had and did not want to accept that fact that winter is coming. I only remember a handful of Turkey Days where the weather was perfect and we were able to sit outside and see how much food we could ingest in one day. Normally it is a bit frosty and cold. So I blame mother nature for my lack of awareness to the upcoming holiday. 

This year I will be spending the day at my moms. We have already started discussing what will be on the menu which has reminded me to start stretching my stomach out so I can use it to its fullest capacity.  Bring on the elastic! Stay tuned for some yummy recipes!





The rules:
1.Please follow your 3 hosts HeleneEmily and Kathleen plus our wonderful cohost this week Rachel
2. Copy the button and link back to us
3. Please Check out at least 2 other link ups! Have fun!!

If YOU would like to co-host next week leave a comment and let us know
and we will put you on our list!!

Tell me about it!!!


13 comments:

  1. I keep trying to post the link up button but it won't work...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something weird is going on. I'll try to fix it!

      Delete
  2. lol that guy is hilariously serious about Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came over from the blog hope, new follower now, hope you can follow me back
    http://ramblingmomma03.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! :)

    Tiffany
    http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm your newest follower from the hop. :)

    Your blog is seriously so cute! And I agree about Thanksgiving totally coming out of nowhere! It feels like it just became November and suddenly Thanksgiving is almost here! Craziness... Before we know it, it'll be Christmas!

    Anyway, I'd love if you stopped by my blog too! You can find me at What's in a Name?

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from the hop:)
    Hope you will follow back :o)

    xx Susie
    evensweeterdreams.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that is sooo awesome. love it! and I can't believe it's almost here either. just doesn't feel like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know it! I totally cannot believe it's next week already - seriously where did this year go??

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting, I'm a new follower today!

    We are getting on a plane on Thanksgiving and taking my little bear to Disney... he does not let me forget how close we are to the big day! haha

    holly
    http://notdonegrowing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi there!I'm a new follower from the blog hop!I blog over at http://www.erika-shineon.com
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I seriously cannot believe that next week is thanksgiving!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am going to my boyfriend's parents for Thanksgiving this year :)

    I love this link-up and would love to co-host sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...