Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Recap

This weekend I visited my brother and SIL. These trips are always my favorite getaways because they are a perfect combination of relaxing and site seeing. This trip we went to Boston for a day. We ate in the Italian district and visited some touristy things. I figured the best way to sum up the weekend was to show the pictures. Later in the week I will have a post on the homemade pizza my brother made the first night I was there but today is a catch up day for me with the blog and everything else. Wish me luck! 

Paul Revere showing off



On the edge of the Italian district. Why is it Irish? I have no idea.


No idea what building this is. 

tree of booze

Yummy lunch with clam chowder

wine heaven


4 comments:

  1. I want a Red Stripe tree! That is so cool! I have always wanted to goto Boston and it looks like you all had a great time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that tree! Kinda wanted to steal it. ha

      Delete
  2. I love Beantown! My BFF lives there and I always enjoy my weekends there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...