Monday, October 15, 2012

Spice It Up!

This blog world is one CRAZY ride. There are so many things I did not know about while I was still just a silent follower of my favorite blogs. I love when certain sites have a common thread that links all of their posts together. While this blog has only been around for a week or two and I'm still trying to figure out which direction to take it in. 

As of right now, I have decided to go outside my comfort zone and challenge myself to cook more. I cook on a pretty basic level. Most of that has to do with the amount of energy I have by the time I get off work and occasionally hit the gym. I work pretty random hours so it can be difficult to make myself cook a meal in the late evening. 

I plan on still throwing in any adventures I have but I'd like to supplement that awesome sauce with some recipes to tie everything together! Stick around and see what pops up on the menu!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...